March 12, 2007

Monday

Well, Sara and I are done. The relationship ended well, with us both laughing about how poorly we were doing as a couple. It was open and honest and light, and ended easily.

Back to being single. Which is just as well; when I look at my March (and April) I really don't have time... I know, you make time for what's a priority in your life, but as I've been told by several ex-girlfriends as they storm out, clearly being in a relationship isn't a priority for me.

Today I found out I was going on a cruise. For work. 3 days in May, at an HR Conference aboard a cruise sheep.

I'm serious..

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger adriaan said...

Must be nice. When are you gonna hook a brother up?

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a cruise aardvark?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home