March 15, 2008

OMG, Brilliant...

I am excited/ashamed to note that several of my favorites are on this list...
__________________________

The Top 10 Rap Songs White People Love

And I mean fucking LOVE. When these songs come on, White People look at each other and say "Awwww yeah" or "Hell yeah" and are compelled to sing along. Sometimes there’s also a corresponding stupid dance move.

Having studied White People for 27 years, my authority on the topic is absolute; this list is damn near bullet proof.

read more...

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no 3rd Bass?! That list gets the gasface!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bust a Move will always make me think of you and our carefree college days at guild banquets and lbgt dances . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home