August 30, 2006

Taking a lil' break -

Gentle readers, never fear - I'll be back next Monday. I'm preparing posts on why New Orleans is doomed, more on Hezbollah and Israel, why George Bush hates reality, and also a bit on my first experience doing Hip Hop Karaoke. From the blog:
Not to be outdone, Dan and Audra blew the roof off the Knitt with Dan being the Doug E to Audra's Ricky D on "La Di Da Di".. Didn't see it coming.. Want to see it again.
There's a lot going on in the life of your Chief, which I should be able to tell you about next week - after a nice, long, relaxing weekend.

Happy end of summer all!




2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger adriaan said...

This isn't your new dog is it?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Dan said...

No - just a fun picture, I thought. No news dogs for me... CERTAINLY not silly little bastards like this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home