January 16, 2007

Why we need Gore more than ever...

A few years back, pre-blog, I read about the Grand Canyon gift store and how it sold a book in its natural sciences section that claimed the canyon was created during the biblical flood. (Read here)

This time around, when evangelical Christian "science" finds its ways into our public institutions, I happen to have a blog and can at least draw your attention to the increasingly rapid erosion of the separation of church and state.
An Inconvenient Truth called "too controversial"
After a parent who supports the teaching of creationism and opposes sex education complained about the film, the Federal Way School Board on Tuesday placed what it labeled a moratorium on showing the film...
Read More
Skin crawling...

But then I read something like this, and I have hope.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger adriaan said...

Dude. I finaly got to see an inconvenient truth. What an amazing job Gore did with those seminars and presentations. Needless to say I left feeling very scared. I am looking to purchase some high altitude real estate in Central America somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home