June 15, 2006

I still hate Windows ME...


As an old-school Macintosh user from back in the day, an ingrained distrust and hatred of Bill Gates and Microsoft is woven into the very fabric of my being. Though he had become more tolerable in recent years, especially after his high profile and very timely
assistance to Apple back in 1997 I believe I speak for the hard-core Mac evangelists of the world when I say that it will be very difficult to continue hating this charitable bastard now. The inspiration of the world's richest man retiring from the empire he built to devote the rest of his productive years and a significant portion of his wealth to helping others both inspires, and also fills me with hope that one day Apple may actually steal some market share back from those bastards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home