October 18, 2006

Is it only Wednesday?

What a crazy week it's been... I'm a wreck. For the past few days I've been working 9-5 at my new job, and 5 - 9 at my old one, and I spent about 6 hours at the office (the old one) on Sunday. Hopefully only a few more days of this, and I can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

The schedule and the change of seasons hit me hard this year, and I've been sick for the past week. So rare for me, I just never get sick - ill enough to want to call in to work sick - and it's been just another thing to deal with in this period of dealing with things.

But the worst impact of all is that I'm failing the many ladies of e-harmony! There are a few who have come to count on an email or call from Dan for their daily flirt, and I'm letting them down because of the schedule I'm living. Gotta tell ya, after 12 years of having a dog and a year of a girlfriend, suddenly not only having a life - but a busy one - takes some getting used to...

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger adriaan said...

Oh poor you. I think I'm gonna yak!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you would have women who depend on your for their daily flirt. Only you. I hope you feel better soon or they all may become lesbians.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Dan said...

There's a very real danger of that... with great power comes great responsibility, you know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home